A self managed super fund (SMSF) can have many advantages and offers a sense of control over your investment that other super funds don't provide.
Establishing an SMSF is a big decision. We can help you to decide if an SMSF is right for you. We consider issues such as:
- The type of investments you would like to own in your superannuation fund
- How much control over the investments you want
- How much time you are willing and able to devote to the management of your fund
- Your level of financial experience and knowledge
- The amount you intend to invest
Whether you already have an existing SMSF or you're intending to establish a new fund, Goldsborough offer a number of services to choose from:
- A complete service providing the trust deed, accounting, auditing, portfolio management and financial advice.
- Providing financial planning advice to fund members (for example contribution strategies, transition to retirement and retirement planning advice)
- Providing technical and investment advice to fund trustees (for example establishing the written investment strategy for the fund that is required by law)