If You Have a Complaint

If You Have a Complaint

What to do if you have a complaint

We are always striving to provide the best service possible and we appreciate feedback from our clients to help us in this regard.

Step 1

If you are unhappy with the advice you receive or any other aspects of our service, please contact your adviser to discuss your concerns.

Step 2

If you are not satisfied with the response from your adviser then you should either write to our Complaints Manager (C/- 120 Greenhill Road Unley SA 5061) or call (08 8378 4000) and speak with our Complaints Manager.

The Complaints Manager will try to solve your complaint quickly and fairly. We will make every attempt to deal with the complaint promptly but as a minimum standard we are obliged to do so within 45 days.

Step 3

If, after following the previous steps, we are unable to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction then you may refer the matter to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).  AFCA is an independent complaint handling body that Goldsborough are members of.

AFCA can be contacted:

Via email: info@afca.org.au
Via post: GPO Box 3, Melbourne Victoria 3000
Via phone: 1800 931 678
Via fax: 03 9613 6399
Via their website: www.afca.org.au